It’s time for Tim and I to finally meet our neighbors. What better way then to introduce ourselves with baked goods. I found this amazing Monster Cookie recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction and made a fresh batch.
These cookies are peanut buttery, with lots of chocolate and softer than your average monster cookie.
Here’s what you’ll need: (more…)
Happy Friday! Have a great one. Do something fun. Drink some wine!
Here’s this week’s Top 5.
1. Belle Bash. My dear friends Emily and Melody just started their own business called Belle Bash. Their product is called Wine Belles Uncorked and it’s all about discovering what kinds of wine you enjoy drinking while forming lasting friendships. It’s about discovering flavors with friends. It’s…
1. What being a BFF means in Your 30′s.
2. Dear spoiled children of America… or something like that. LOVE this letter from a dad to his children.
3. 4 lessons every mom should tell their daughter.
4. Just another reason why I love Mindy Kaling. She’s awesome and I love how she addressed body issues.
5. 20 words that have a different meaning in the midwest. As a girl from Iowa – I totally get…
Day 4 was a big driving day. You can see our starting and ending point on the map. A lot of great things were found along the way!
We started day 4 in the best possible way – driving through Santa Barbara Wine County! Breathtaking views overlook valleys and mountains studded with ancient oaks, brilliant flowers and magnificent vineyards. Driving leisurely through the country allows one…
While we were in Fullerton on vacation, Jenese made a great Lasagna dish.
This is a great italian dish with lots of flavor. It’s also super easy! I also love this recipe because it’s a little lighter than other recipes I’ve seen.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jar of Trader Joe’s Garlic Marinera Sauce (or your favorite)
- Barilla oven ready…
We started Day three by walking around the The Grove and LA Farmer’s Market. The LA Farmer’s Market started in 1934 and has been a star for the last 80 years. The market includes over 100 restaurants, shops and grocers.
Some say it’s still the best grocery store in LA, with a remarkable selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, poultry and fish, baked goods and nuts.
We made it.
8 amazing days of road trip fun.
First – if you ever want to take a road trip, I highly recommend a trip up the California coast. Our trip was full of breathtaking views (x100), outdoor activities and AMAZING food. (I swear I had some of the best foods on this trip… best pork tacos… best pulled pork sandwich… best ice cream waffle cone…) I’m glad we got so much walking in along the…
Tim and I are headed to California tomorrow. We are checking off a big item on our bucket list. We’re driving up the coast, starting in San Diego and up the iconic highway 1 all the way to Lake Tahoe.
(Pacific Coast Highway – Photo Credit)
California is already one of my favorite places. I can’t wait to discover new things along the way. Here are a couple of things I hope to check off the…
I’m off to Kappa convention in Austin, TX. It should be a great couple of days. I can’t wait to make new friends, learn new things and experience what it means to be a lifelong Kappa.
My sorority sisters mean the world to me. Little did I know when I pledged over 10 years ago what I would have in store. So many of my college memories consist of the bonds I made through Kappa and they have…
Yesterday I showed you how to make these awesome new potatoes and broccoli. Today I want to show you a great chicken marinade that pairs perfectly with it.
Perfect for a summer night. Enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll need: (more…)